What PDP chairman discussed with Obasanjo in Abeokuta

premiumtimesng قبل 6 دقيقة

today this clueless apc and president muhammad buhari has undone that and has plunged nigeria into eternal debt what pdp chairman discussed with obasanjo in abeokuta premium times nigeria

California judge OKs earlier releases for repeat offenders

foxnews قبل 12 دقيقة

a judge is allowing california to proceed with plans to allow earlier potential prison release dates for repeat offenders with serious and violent criminal histories under the state s three strikes...

UK accuses Moscow of seeking to install pro-Russia government in Kyiv

France24 قبل 42 دقيقة

britain on saturday alleged that it had information that moscow was looking to install a pro russian leader in kyiv as fears of a russian invasion of ukraine grow

Suzanne Morphew’s sister says missing mom’s husband would ‘overpower and intimidate people’ and was abusive to his wife

thesun قبل 42 دقيقة

suzanne morphew 8217 s sister has claimed the missing mom 8217 s husband barry was abusive to his wife and would 8220 overpower and intimidate people 8221 in an interview with cbs 8217 s 48 hours...

Vaccine mandate for NHS staff could be delayed

RT قبل ساعة

prime minister boris johnson allegedly fears a coup if he goes too far with his covid 19 policies the uk government rsquo s threat to fire unvaccinated national health service nhs

Malaysia’s ex-PM Mahathir stable after latest hospital admission

aljazeera قبل ساعة و 24 دقيقة

96 year old former leader has been receiving treatment at the national heart institute in kuala lumpur in recent days

Australian open: Kyrgios fight threat ‘not unusual’, says Tennis Australia boss

express قبل ساعة و 30 دقيقة

nick kyrgios latest locker room incident is not unusual tennis australia boss craig tiley has said just hours after the australian tennis player and his doubles partner claimed they were challenged...

49ers stun top-seeded Packers, advance to NFC Championship

foxnews قبل ساعة و 30 دقيقة

robbie gould was as good as gold

Israel insists only ‘legally’ spying on citizens

RT قبل 2 ساعة و 24 دقيقة

israel did not deny using advanced technology to track the population but rejected allegations that the practice was illegal an israeli minister has denied reports that police il

2 Canadian citizens killed in Mexico: Global Affairs

ctvnews قبل 2 ساعة و 30 دقيقة

global affairs canada confirmed saturday it is aware of the deaths of two canadian citizens in mexico a day after local officials in the country reported a shooting at a resort near playa del...

Brendan Santo found: Five details in disappearance of 18-year-old student as body is found in river after PI tip

thesun قبل 3 ساعة و 30 دقيقة

a tip from a private investigator alerted police to the submerged body which is believed to be the missing college student police divers found the remains in the red cedar river after being alerted...

More officers are being charged in fatal police shootings. Is it a sign of a real shift?

nbcnews قبل 3 ساعة و 30 دقيقة

with growing pressure on prosecutors to thoroughly investigate cases and guilty verdicts reached in recent trials against officers charges and convictions are no longer beyond belief experts say

UFC star threatens knockdown record in ‘round of the year’ (VIDEO)

RT قبل 3 ساعة و 48 دقيقة

the brutal display came before francis ngannou faced ciryl gane at ufc 270 hard hitting american brawler matt frevola lived up to his nickname by downing opponent nbsp genaro valdez

Video games that diagnose, monitor and treat depression developed by scientists

news.sky قبل 4 ساعة و 12 دقيقة

scientists have developed video games using ai technology to diagnose monitor and treat depression

GB News: Tory and Labour MPs ‘just want fame like Boris’ says, former London mayor

express قبل 4 ساعة و 12 دقيقة

former london mayor ken livingstone spoke about the working culture of labour party and tory mps in the latest episode of gb news

Michigan university held basketball games at 100% capacity despite shutting down in-person learning in January

foxnews قبل 4 ساعة و 18 دقيقة

michigan state university allowed basketball games to continue at 100 attendance capacity while shutting down in person learning for nearly the entire month of january

My dad and older brother depend on me for everything and it’s breaking me

thesun قبل 4 ساعة و 54 دقيقة

dear deidre my father and older brother depend on me for everything and it s breaking me i am a man of 23 and spend the entire time running around after both of them i feel like i am missing out on...

School children told cloth masks no longer good enough

RT قبل 5 ساعة و 12 دقيقة

los angeles school children will be forced to wear non cloth masks at all times the los angeles unified school district lausd has implemented even stricter mask rules for school

My dad and older brother depend on me for everything and it’s breaking me

thesun قبل 5 ساعة و 12 دقيقة

dear deidre my father and older brother depend on me for everything and it s breaking me i am a man of 23 and spend the entire time running around after both of them i feel like i am missing out on...

Bengals beat Titans with late INT, walk-off field and advance to AFC title game

aol قبل 5 ساعة و 12 دقيقة

the cincinnati bengals started playing football in 1968 they had never won a road playoff game before saturday night it seems impossible to go more than 50 years without one road playoff win but...

‘Severe costs!’ Liz Truss issues warning to Putin as Kremlin plots to oust Ukraine leader

express قبل 5 ساعة و 36 دقيقة

liz truss has issued a stark warning to the kremlin after it emerged the country is plotting to install a pro russian leader in ukraine should it invade the country

Chicago weather: Winter storm to bring several inches of snow to Chicago-area, NW IN - LIVE RADAR

abc7 قبل 5 ساعة و 36 دقيقة

how much snow you see may depend on where you are

Brits’ favourite colour for their lucky undies revealed – do you have a pair?

thesun قبل 5 ساعة و 36 دقيقة

blue undies are luckiest say superstitious brits a third of us admit owning a pair of lucky pants often worn on first dates and to meetings and sporting events blue undies are the top choice at 24...

UK foreign office says Kremlin is planning to install a pro-Russian leader in Ukraine - CNN

google قبل 5 ساعة و 42 دقيقة

uk foreign office says kremlin is planning to install a pro russian leader in ukraine nbsp nbsp cnnview full coverage on google news

Murder probe launched after teenage boy, 16, stabbed to death in Manchester as family left ‘devastated’

thesun قبل 6 ساعة و 12 دقيقة

cops have launched a murder probe after a 16 year old boy was stabbed to death in manchester leaving his family 8220 devastated 8221 paramedics rushed to the scene in stretford greater manchester...

Push for tougher sentences in Indonesia sex assault cases

aljazeera قبل 6 ساعة و 54 دقيقة

slew of cases involving young girls and boys at religiously linked schools has horrified parents

St. Charles Public Library closes after threats over mask policy

abc7 قبل 7 ساعة

police were called after a group of about 35 to 40 adults and children stormed inside the building and refused to wear masks

Royal Marine commandos storm ship at sea and seize £100MILLION drugs haul

thesun قبل 7 ساعة

royal marine commandos seized drugs worth 100million when they stormed a ship at sea the team found a ton of afghan heroin hash and crystal meth on the traditional dhow in the gulf of oman off iran...

Arizona Democratic Party censures Kyrsten Sinema for protecting filibuster - Fox News

google قبل 7 ساعة

arizona democratic party censures kyrsten sinema for protecting filibuster nbsp nbsp fox newssinema censured by arizona democrats over filibuster stance that blocked voting rights legislation nbsp...

Mandatory Covid jabs for health care workers to go ahead despite protests

thesun قبل 7 ساعة و 36 دقيقة

ministers have vowed to push ahead with mandatory covid jabs for health care workers despite protests frontline staff marching against the rules yesterday were told they have a duty to ensure they...

Covid certificates could soon be dropped by wealthy nation

RT قبل 7 ساعة و 54 دقيقة

swiss health minister alain berset says the country is heading in the right direction but warns the coronavirus can be unpredictable swiss health minister alain berset has signal

Fugitive ‘sex offender’ who faked his death before being caught in hospital was ‘given away by his tattoos’

thesun قبل 7 ساعة و 54 دقيقة

a fugitive accused sex offender who faked his own death was eventually given away by his tattoos a court was told american nicholas alahverdian 34 who has used 16 aliases including nicholas rossi...

Nigeria vs Tunisia: How to watch Super Eagles’ Round of 16 clash

premiumtimesng قبل 8 ساعة و 18 دقيقة

the super eagles have caught the attention of many football fans with the pleasing spectacle they have offered so far in cameroon nigeria vs tunisia how to watch super eagles round of 16 clash...

Girl, 8, shot in head in Little Village; man critically wounded, Chicago police say

abc7 قبل 8 ساعة و 18 دقيقة

an 8 year old girl was shot in the head saturday in little village chicago police said

Democrats double down on eliminating filibuster, court packing on Roe v. Wade anniversary

foxnews قبل 8 ساعة و 24 دقيقة

democrats marked the anniversary of roe v wade by warning the landmark supreme court decision could be overturned and urging the senate to immediately cement the right to an abortion into federal law

Where are they now? Spurs’ XI that beat Arsenal 5-1

football365 قبل 8 ساعة و 48 دقيقة

ahead of tonight 8217 s north london derby in the league cup revisit one of the craziest clashes in the competition between the two sides read the full article here where are they now spurs xi that...

Has the omicron wave peaked in the U.S.?

nbcnews قبل 9 ساعة

has the omicron wave peaked in the u s

The Times and Bloomberg tie ‘Russian invasion’ to Beijing

RT قبل 9 ساعة و 12 دقيقة

a ukrainian commander named a date of concern tied to the 2022 beijing winter olympics after bloomberg claimed xi jinping asked putin to hold off his invasion in an interview w

Irish Lotto results – Numbers revealed for Saturday’s €2,517,542 draw as 113k players win prizes

thesun قبل 9 ساعة و 18 دقيقة

the numbers for saturday night 8217 s lotto have been revealed the digits needed for the main draw worth 2 517 542 were 5 11 19 32 35 38 and bonus number 12 players are being urged to check their...

No 10 staff have swipe card data logged in probe of ‘partygate’

theguardian قبل 9 ساعة و 30 دقيقة

security logs crucial to future of key staff as sue gray also has details of new social event the senior civil servant investigating allegations of at least nine lockdown breaking parties at...

Omicron ‘sub-variant’ throws up new virus questions

alarabiya قبل 9 ساعة و 42 دقيقة

british health authorities have identified hundreds of cases of the omicron variant dubbed ba 2

Fire guts new Lafia Motor Park

premiumtimesng قبل 9 ساعة و 42 دقيقة

it took the personnel of fire service in the state several hours to put out the fire fire guts new lafia motor park premium times nigeria

Lotto results LIVE: National Lottery numbers and Thunderball draw tonight, January 22, 2022

thesun قبل 9 ساعة و 42 دقيقة

the national lottery results are in and it 8217 s time to find out who has won a life changing amount of money tonight january 22 2022 could tonight 8217 s jackpot of 4 1million see you handing in...

New York grandmother tricks would-be scammer in trap captured on video

foxnews قبل 9 ساعة و 48 دقيقة

a long island new york grandmother is being hailed for setting up and helping capture a suspected scammer in a trap that was all caught on video

Sinema censured by Arizona Democrats over filibuster stance that blocked voting rights legislation - CNN

google قبل 9 ساعة و 48 دقيقة

sinema censured by arizona democrats over filibuster stance that blocked voting rights legislation nbsp nbsp cnnlast straw fed up arizona democrats censure sen sinema nbsp nbsp yahoo newsarizona...

Southampton 1-1 Man City: Saints end City’s 12-match PL winning run

football365 قبل 10 ساعة و 12 دقيقة

southampton ended manchester city 8217 s winning run in the premier league with a 1 1 draw at st mary 8217 s stadium on saturday evening aymeric laporte headed a 65th minute equaliser for pep...

Hundreds detained in Kazakhstan in wake of violent unrest

France24 قبل 10 ساعة و 18 دقيقة

kazakhstan said saturday it was holding more than 460 people on terrorism and disorder charges in the wake of mass unrest that saw russian led forces called in to restore calm

Expect no coordinated evacuation out of Kiev – US State Department

RT قبل 10 ساعة و 36 دقيقة

us citizens in ukraine advised to board commercial flights in case push comes to shove a spokesperson for the us department of state has warned americans currently in ukraine that t

British man ‘beheaded’ with a SICKLE in Thailand named – as his partner shares heartbreaking post

thesun قبل 10 ساعة و 36 دقيقة

a british man who was beheaded with a sickle in thailand has been named dad of two marcus evans his devastated partner and mother of his kids melanie derrick shared a heartbreaking post on social...

‘A bright light’: Actor and director Regina King’s son dies by suicide

aol قبل 10 ساعة و 36 دقيقة

the son of actor and director regina king ian alexander jr has died by suicide her representative confirmed to nbc news saturday he was 26 our family is devastated at the deepest level by the loss...